Turkish Airlines offers passenger accommodation services to hotels departing from outside Turkey, which have a connecting flight to Istanbul, departing at destinations outside of Turkey.
Terms and Conditions:
- Economy class passengers having a connection time of 12 hours or more, and business class passengers having a connection time of 9 hours or more, can use the hotel service for free if a transit flight with a shorter connection time is not provided for the respective trip. (For transit flights with a connection time shorter than the above, you cannot use this service, even if a transit flight with a shorter connection time is full. For example, if passengers are provided with 2 different Kiev-Dubai flights, as a flight with 6 hours connections and a flight with a 12-hour docking time, a passenger who chooses a flight with a 12-hour docking time will not be able to use this service, even if the 6-hour option is full.)
- The waiting period is calculated based on the landing time of the first flight and the departure time of the second flight.
- The proposed stay may be no more than two nights.
- Passengers who have tickets that give them the right to the service may lose this right if their tickets are modified to reduce the connection time.
- Hotel for the accommodation of passengers chooses Turkish Airlines.
- Accommodation services are available for international passengers traveling from outside Turkey who have a connecting flight from Istanbul Airport to their final destination outside Turkey.
If your travel plans meet these criteria, please contact the HotelDesk check-in desk at Istanbul Airport.
For the fare miscalculation in any direction you can contact managers of our agency by phones: +38 057 732-84-34, 0562 333-999, 0532 506-407. Our specialists find a convenient route and will count the least cost of air service. Also you can see cost of the ticket and reserve air flight, having used online-booking service.